5 Facts that You Should Know about Startups in India
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear someone say this word?
Not safe, no job security, less money, risky…
I think you would agree with me when I say that there are mixed perceptions about start-ups in our country. And this is because we have been brought up with the belief that jobs are supposed to make one financial secure.
To change that exact perception I bring to you some fun facts you might not have known about start-ups:
1. India’s in the midst of a start-up boom.
According to India’s software lobby group, Nasscom and Zinnov Consulting, India has the third highest number of start-ups in the world.
2. Home to 4200-4400 start-ups (approx.) India might soon overtake the United Kingdom.
3. Around three to four start-ups are born in India every day.
4. India has more tech-driven start-ups than Israel and China.
5. Most of these start-ups are located in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi-NCR.